Ürphea (우르파, translated Urfa in Witch Spring 2) is the third continent of the Witch Spring world that is under the jurisdiction of the King of Vavelia, along with the continents of Vavelia and Derkarr. Of the three continents, it is furthest away from Vavelia, where the Pope resided, and it is thus suspected by Justice to be the least affected by the Spring War. In fact, the Pope only visited the continent once, at the beginning of his rise to power, and never visited again.
It is the setting of Witch Spring 4, where it is revealed that Moccamori won Ürphea's Spring War. Despite this, she faces fierce opposition from the humans—and even some deities—that remain on the continent.
Witch Spring 3
In the post-game of Witch Spring 3, Justice travels with Pieberry to Derkarr to meet Esther regarding the disappearance of Shubethian merchants who went to Ürphea. Under the Pope's rule, news about their disappearance was silenced, but an investigation team sent there by King Rafaelo after the Pope's death similarly disappeared. Suspicious about what lay in Ürphea that caused even the Pope to leave them alone, Justice decides that he and Pieberry should scout the area.
The Pruto Tree serves as Moccamori's home base and is divided into four areas: the Lobby, where she meets her minions and soldiers; the Royal Chamber, where she can change her outfit, craft items, set her spells, sleep, teleport, and write in her journal (save/load); the Training Floor, where she can raise her skill levels; and the Pruto Mountaintop, where she can fly to certain areas.
- Pruto Village
- Moccamori's Castle (teleport area)
- Pruto Forest (teleport area)
- East Pruto Forest
- Pruto Bridge
- Fruit Forest (shared with Rubid)
- Fire Forest
- Kabanes Swamp (teleport area)
- Kabanes Cave
- Kabanes Village
- Dark Stone Cave
- Fruit Forest (shared with Pruto)
- Octopus Island (unlocked in post-game, Ethan's route only)
- Rubid Village
- Lunata Altar
- Lunata Forest
- Lunata Mine
- Lunata Village
- Northern Lunata Forest (teleport area)
- Western Lunata Forest
- Fairy's Maze
- Varnado Garden
- Mirac's Spring (teleport area)
- Corrupted Varnado
- Cave Under Nova Temple Entrance (teleport area)
- Dragon Valley
- Hill of Wind
- Sky Island (Nova's Temple; unlocked during Chapter 3, Nova Temple event)
- Frozen Cave
- Path of Illusion
- Miyawood Village (teleport area under special conditions)
- White Rock Mountain
Ancient Land Region
All areas in this region are unlocked during Chapter 3, Ancient Land event.
- Ancient Land Core Entryway (teleport area)
- Ancient Land Eastern Isle
- Ancient Land Northern Isle
- Ancient Land Western Isle
Entrance of Shadow World and In a Storm of Chaos, both part of the Shadow World, are new teleport areas.